VivaVideo is a professional video editing app that has become widely popular after its release.
The app features a lot of video editing options, like filters, music effects, FX, effects, GIFs, and stickers.
However, now you can download this amazing app to freely use on your PC. Read this article to learn how.
Best Ways to Download VivaVideo on a PC
To be able to download this app on your desktop, you will need to download an Android emulator first.
This Android emulator works to create a common platform between the mobile and computer platform.
Therefore, every method in this guide is based on the emulator you need to download and run VivaVideo on your PC.
Go through the entire guide to determine which emulator is the best option to run the VivaVideo app on your Windows computer.
Method 1: Using BlueStacks App Player
BlueStacks is the most popular Android emulator in the world. It is the most direct way to download and run any Android application from the Google Play Store on your computer.
It is free to download and has a very simple user interface that makes it very easy to operate.
Follow the simple instructions below to easily download and run VivaVideo on your computer:
- Download the BlueStacks App Player from the link above
- Double-click on the .exe file to launch the installer window
- In the installer window, follow the on-screen instructions to successfully install the emulator on your computer
- Once the installation is complete, launch the BlueStacks App Player
- On the login page, enter your Google account details and the press Enter (you will need to log in using your Google account details in order to gain access to the Google Play Store)
- After logging in, navigate to the home page and then look for the search bar
- In the dialogue box, type VivaVideo and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate application from search results to open
- Now click on Install to begin downloading the application
- Wait for the process to complete; BlueStacks will automatically download and install the VivaVideo application on your computer
- Once the process is complete, launch the application within BlueStacks and enjoy
You can enjoy all the amazing features of VivaVideo on your PC comfortably. Just use the BlueStacks Android emulator.
Moreover, it’s wonderful to be able to edit, crop, and make videos on the bigger screen of a computer. Doing the same on a small mobile screen can be tedious.
Method 2: Using KOPlayer Android Emulator
The KOPlayer Android emulator is an emerging Android emulator. It supports almost 99% of the applications available on Google Play Store.
It boasts good stability, high speed, and a simple user interface. There are also other great features which make it a great Android emulator.
Therefore, it is one of the best emulator options to download VivaVideo on a PC. You can freely download the KOPlayer Android emulator from the link below.
Follow the steps below to easily download VivaVideo on your computer:
- Download the KOPlayer Android Emulator from the link above
- Double-click on the downloaded file to launch the setup
- Follow the simple on-screen instructions to successfully install the emulator on your PC
- Once the installation is complete, launch the KOPlayer Android emulator
- You will need to log in (use your Google account details to log in, as that will give you access to the Google Play Store)
- After logging in, navigate to the home screen
- Open the Google Play Store and look for a search bar
- In the search bar type, VivaVideo and then press Enter to search
- Select the correct application from the search results and then click on it to open
- Now click on Install button to initiate the download process
- Wait for the download to complete, after which the emulator will automatically install the application on your PC
- Once the installation is complete, simply launch the application within the KOPlayer emulator and enjoy
With the KOPlayer emulator, you can have the best VivaVideo experience on your desktop.
You can easily edit, make, and crop videos on a bigger screen, use filters, and add external music. Also, you can try transitions and include effects in your videos to make them look professional.
Method 3: Using Andy Android Emulator
The Andy Android emulator is one of the latest emulators available online.
It is a very strong Android emulator with a robust design and easy user interface. The app has a high speed engine that makes it one of the best Android emulators out there.
Andy is a very stable emulator. It is compatible with a large number of Android applications available on the Google Play Store.
You can download this Android emulator from the link below.
Follow the simple steps below to download VivaVideo editing application on your PC. You need to use the Andy Android emulator.
- Download the Andy emulator from the link above
- Double-click on the .exe file to launch the setup
- On the installer window, follow the on-screen instructions. Successfully install the emulator on your PC
- Now launch the Andy Android emulator on your desktop
- Enter your Google account details to log in (you will have to use your Google account details in order to gain access to the Play Store)
- On the home page, open the Google Play Store and then look for a search bar
- In the dialogue box, type VivaVideo and then press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate application from the search results to open it
- Now click on Install to start the installation process
- Wait for the process to complete. The emulator will automatically download and install the application on your PC
- Once the process is complete, launch the application within the emulator. Enjoy the new VivaVideo experience on a big screen
Using the VivaVideo editing application on a PC is a very comfortable way of creating and editing professional videos and movies.
The Andy Android emulator provides a suitable platform. Use it to run this professional video editing app on your PC.
Conclusion: Download VivaVideo for PC
VivaVideo is a professional video editing app that was originally designed for mobile operating systems.
However, with the help of a suitable emulator, you can download this application easily on your PC, too.
They are many great emulators available online. However, only the most suitable emulators for VivaVideo are included in this guide.
The most direct and common emulator is the BlueStacks App Player. It is compatible with almost every application on Google Play Store.
Apart from this, you can also try the KOPlayer and Andy Android emulators. These are also excellent options to run VivaVideo on a PC.