Keep on reading. This article will discuss two different methods to it on a PC.
Let’s play Candy Crush Saga for PC using an emulator
The first and the most preferred method to get this game on a laptop is to use an emulator. Here is how to do this.
- Download your favorite android emulator. You can choose any emulator as long as it supports android games. If you want to take the hassle out of this step, simply download Bluestacks. It’s a free emulator and gives you plenty of options. You can run the latest android games using this application. Make sure your PC meets the minimum requirements to install this software.
- 2 GB RAM
- 4 GB free space on hard drive
- Updated graphics drivers
- You should have administrative privileges
- Install the emulator on your PC. It should be fairly easy to install Bluestacks. If you are using any other program, read installation instructions and follow them carefully.
- Now it’s time to start playing the game. With emulation running, you simply need to download it from Play Store. After installation completes, run it on the emulator. If you are going to play it often, make sure you move the app icon to your main screen in the emulator. You don’t want to search for it every time you want to play it.
Let’s play without an emulator
Many tutorials and guides on the internet claim that the only way play android games on a computer is to run it within an emulator. This is disinformation and outright dishonesty. There is another way to play this game on PC.
If you search for this game, you will find an online version of this app. This version is official as its being hosted on official website. In the online version, you get to enjoy the same game as you play on your mobile. The only difference is that you will play it inside a browser. Chrome browser works the best but you may enjoy it even when using Firefox or other popular internet browsers.
Troubleshooting: In case you can’t run the online version, try to refresh the page. Still not working? How about restarting the browser to clear cache? Switch your browser if nothing helps. There might be some issue with your browser.
Try Candy Crush Saga for PC using Facebook
There is yet another way to play mobile games on a laptop. Can you open Facebook in your browser? If yes, you’ve done half the mileage already. Play it by simply searching for it on Facebook. Click the app when it comes up and it will launch itself within the Facebook tab.
Candy Crush is probably one of the best social games. You get to compete with your friends on Facebook and try to lead them in terms of game score.