What used to be a dream for Plants vs Zombies enthusiasts is now a reality. To find out how to download Plants vs Zombies 2 for PC keep on reading.
This is just the article you need.
Does this game really work on a PC?
Thanks to the advent of Android emulators this is now completely possible. Not only would you be able to enjoy this game but you can also run many of your favorite apps that you’ve wished to run.
Emulators like Bluestacks are a dream come true for Android enthusiasts. It’s easy to use, works perfectly with the latest PC/laptops, and has support for both Windows and Mac.
I know you’re getting impatient but before we get to the good stuff, have a look at the system requirements below to make sure that your PC supports the software.
Does your computer meets the game requirements?
The emulator recommended by the majority of people for running Android applications on your PC is Bluestacks. It works like a dream, delivering superior performance and user satisfaction.
The specifications required for running this emulator are moderately high and would require today’s modern computers to run the emulator smoothly. Any machine manufactured before 2013 may not run this app.
The system requirements for running this application smoothly are as follows.
- 2GB RAM.
- 4GB of free hard-disk space .
- The supported operating systems are Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, and Mac(OS X) .
- Administrator privileges will be required.
- All video/graphics card drivers must be up to date.
- You will need a computer with a core i3 or higher processor
Installing this emulator is not recommended if you have a virtual machine eg. Microsoft Virtual PC, VMWare Workstation, or Oracle Virtualbox, installed on the same system.
BlueStacks is incompatible with BitDefender, you can’t install both of them on the same PC.
Tutorial – How to Download Plants Vs Zombies 2 for PC
Your wait is finally over. Follow this easy step-by-step tutorial to download Plants vs Zombies 2 for PC.
Download the Bluestacks emulator by following the given download link below. Once the download has completed install the software by following on-screen instructions.
Download link: www.bluestacks.com/download.html
Now that your emulator is up and running, synchronize your Google account .
When the Google account has been synced with the emulator, you’ll be able to download applications from the Google Play store with just a click.
In the search bar, type ‘Plants vs Zombies 2’. You’ll find it under the free games section.
Once you’ve opened the game on Playstore, install it by clicking the install button.
As the game gets installed, you will be able to see its icon on home screen.
Now you can run the app and enjoy your favorite game.
This is all you have to know. Now you can Install and play as many Android apps as you desire using the same emulator. But for now, it’s time to play Plants vs Zombies.
Quick Game Guide
Now that you’ve downloaded the game, I want you to play it like a champ. So here are some tips that will help you rule the PvZ 2 world.
- Make sure you always start by planting sun-producing plants. This will help you plant other plants fast so that you can beat the later bigger waves of zombies.
- Always use a combination of different plants. For example, you can plant a few plants that hit multiple zombies and some plants that target individual zombies. Similarly, plant some plants that target zombiez only when they get closer.
- Make sure you plant enough nuts to block the path for zombies.
- Learn to make the best use of plant food. Sometimes, it’s best to feed it to a sun-producing plant to get a lot of suns within a second. At other instances, it’s better to use it to hit a bigger wave of zombies.