Real Racing 3 is a wonderful racing game originally designed to be played on mobile devices with an Android or iOS operating system.
It boasts amazing graphics and awesome gameplay that can trap gamers for hours and hours.
In this guide, you will find the best methods to download Real Racing 3 on your desktop computer.
Minimum System Requirements for Real Racing 3 on a PC
Before downloading and running any game on a PC, it is important to know whether the game will run on your PC or not.
Therefore, it is important to know the minimum system requirements for playing Real Racing 3 on your computer.
The minimum system requirements to run Real Racing 3 on a PC are below.
- Ram: 4 GB
- Hard Disk Space: 5 to 10 GB
- Graphics Memory: 512 MB
- Processor: Core i3 or higher
If your computer meets these requirements, then you will have no problem playing this comfortably on your PC.
Ways to Play Real Racing 3 on a PC
In order to play this game on your desktop, you will need to download an emulator first. Each and every emulator is different and has a unique user interface.
Therefore, every method in this guide is based on the emulator used to run the game.
Method 1: Using BlueStacks App Player
BlueStacks is the most popularly used Android emulator in the world. Using this emulator, you can download almost each and every app available on Google Play.
You can then run them on your computer.
In this method, you will learn how to use BlueStacks to download, install, and play Real Racing 3 on your computer.
You can download the BlueStacks Android emulator from the website link below.
- Now double-click on the downloaded file to launch the setup
- Follow the on-screen instructions to successfully install the application on your computer
- Once the installation is complete, launch the BlueStacks App Player on your desktop
- Log in using your Google account (using a Google account is a must as it gives you access to the Google Play Store)
- On the home screen, go to the search bar
- In the dialogue box, type Real Racing 3 and then press Enter to search
- Choose the correct app from the search results and then click on Install to start downloading the game
- Wait for the download to complete
- Once the download completes, the emulator will automatically install the game
- After the installation process is also complete, launch the game and enjoy
BlueStacks is one of the best emulators that supports Real Racing 3 on a computer. The emulator performs well with a good game speed and a very low number of lags.
You can customize and create your own game controls and even control the resolution.
Method 2: Using Nox App Player
Nox App Player is one of the latest Android emulators online. It is a wonderful gaming emulator and supports high graphic games at an impressive speed.
Moreover, it boasts amazing features that provide you with an ultimate gaming experience on your PC.
That being said, Nox App Player is also one of the best emulators that gamers can use to play Real Racing 3 on a Windows computer.
You can download the Nox App Player from the link below.
After the download completes, follow the instructions below to play Real Racing 3 on your PC using the Nox emulator:
- Double-click on the downloaded file to launch setup
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the emulator successfully
- Once the installation is complete, click on Start to begin the automatic initialization setup
- After it completes, launch the Nox App Player on your computer
- On the login screen, enter your Google account details and then press Enter (having a Google account is a must, as it gives you access to Google Play Store)
- After logging in, look for the search bar on the home screen
- In the dialogue box, type Real Racing 3 and press Enter
- Choose the most appropriate application from the search results and then click on Install
- You download will begin; wait for the process to complete
- After completing the download process, Nox App Player will automatically install the game on your computer
- Wait for the installation to complete, launch the game, and enjoy
Playing Real Racing 3 on a PC using Nox App Player has many benefits. The emulator offers a specific hardware allocation that greatly improves the performance of the game.
You can expect minimum lags, great speed, and can also connect an external controller.
Method 3: Using MEMU Play Android Emulator
Another great Android emulator that you can use to play games more comfortably on your PC is MEMU Play.
It has a very simple user interface in which anyone can easily search and install their favorite apps from Google Play Store on a PC.
MEMU Play supports Real Racing 3 excellently on a PC. The game works fine with minimum lags, high speed, and wonderful controls.
You can download this Android emulator from the link below.
Follow the instructions below to easily install and play Real Racing 3 on your desktop.
- Launch the MEMU Play installer by double-clicking on the downloaded file
- Follow the on-screen instructions to successfully install the emulator
- Once the installation completes, launch the MEMU Play emulator on your Windows computer
- Wait for the login screen to appear and then type in your Google account details and press Enter
- Your Google account is necessary to access Google Play Store
- After logging in, look for the search bar on the home screen
- In the search bar, type Real Racing 3 and then press Enter
- Click on the correct application from the search result to expand
- Now click on Install to begin downloading the game
- Wait for the process to complete; the emulator will automatically download and install the game on your PC
- After the process is complete, launch the game within the emulator and enjoy
Using MEMU Play to run Real Racing 3 on your PC is an amazing idea. You can experience high graphics on a larger screen. You can also easily customize the controls on your computer’s mouse and keyboard for very comfortable gameplay.
Conclusion: Play Real Racing 3 on a PC
Real Racing 3 is a huge game for mobile devices. It features officially licensed tracks with 39 circuits at 17 real world locations.
It has a 43-car grid and over 140 excellently detailed cars from top manufacturers in the world.
Even though it was originally designed for the mobile world, playing such a game on a regular mobile device can cause heating issues and lagging problems.
This, in turn, can give you a bad gameplay experience.
Therefore, using an emulator to play Real Racing 3 on a PC is an amazing idea. You can experience the highly detailed graphics on a larger screen.
You can customize controls comfortably according to your mouse and keyboard and enjoy this game without any limitations.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.