Game Boy Advance (GBA) was once a popular platform for hand-held games. Even today, you can download GBA for iOS emulator and enjoy those classic GBA games that remind you of your childhood.
In this article, I will explain everything that you need to know to play your favorite hand-held games on your iPhone. Just keep reading to detailed instructions.
What are the benefits of installing GBA emulator?
When you install this emulator, your phone will be able to run Game Boy games. Although the company has stopped manufacturing new games for this console, there are still a number of titles that you can play in your spare time.
The cute GBA games are always fun to play. They are easy to master but still they can be a lot of fun.
Can you download GBA for iOS emulator without jailbreak?
You can install this emulator on your iPhone without having to jailbreak it. The emulator that I will help you download and install in this tutorial supports iOS 9 and older. So make sure you have the latest iOS firmware to complete this guide without errors.
The good news is that you can install this software on any of the following iPhones.
- iPhone 4
- iPhone 4S
- iPhone 5
- iPhone 5S
- iPhone 6
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 6 Plus
How to install GBA emulator
You can install this hand-held emulator on your iPhone. The good news is that you don’t have to jailbreak your phone to play those magical games from your childhood.
So how do you download GBA for iOS emulator?
I’m sure you have looked for GBA32 in iTunes store. It isn’t there so stop looking for it.
Read the instructions below. I will explain exactly how to get this app running on your iOS device within next five minutes.
Original method to download the file
Connect your phone to the internet and follow instructions below.
- First, try this link http://www.pgyer.com/GBA32.
- Since this page is in Chinese, it might be impossible for you to read the text and find the download button. Don’t panic, just click the big purple button on the page and forget about all the Chinese.
- If you want to read what’s written on the page, simply use Google translate to see the English version of this page.
- As soon as you click the purple download button, the installation will begin. Now wait for the GBA emulator to be installed on your phone.
If the above link works for you, download the emulator from the link. In case it doesn’t work for you, follow the instructions below to download the file from another link.
Here is another method.
- Go to this link http://iemulators.com/gba4ios from your iPhone.
- You will be asked for a password to download the file. The password for this file is ‘agothro’ without quotes. Make sure you enter the password correctly.
- Now download the emulator and install it on your iPhone.
- Once installed, you are free to download ROMs of your favorite games.
Whether the first link or the second linked worked for you, you should be able to play GBA games now.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.