SnapTube is an Android app that can help you download your favorite videos from the internet, especially from YouTube video website. Since YouTube has millions of videos but it doesn’t allow downloading these videos, SnapTube can be a real life saver.
Unfortunately, this app isn’t available in Google Play Store. So your only option to install this application on your mobile or PC is to download the apk file directly.
Don’t panic. I will provide instructions and necessary links to download the apk file.
What is SnapTube apk?
This apk is like any other Android application file. All Android apps are packed as an apk file after developers have completed writing the code.
Users can either installed the apps from Google Play or they can directly load the apk file and install it on their devices.
Since this video app violates Google policies by offering download from YouTube, you can’t get it from Play Store. The good news is that you can download the file for this amazing app from official developer website.
There are no risks and your phone won’t be loaded with trojans and viruses if you follow instructions in this tutorial.
How to download SnapTube apk?
To download the file, simply follow the link below.
Download SnapTube from the official website.
You can visit this link using an internet browser either from your PC or mobile phone. Just make sure you know the location of the folder where you downloaded the file.
How to install SnapTube on Android
Now that you have downloaded the installation file, it’s time to install this app finally. Follow the instructions below to enjoy this app on your Android phone.
If you want to install it on a PC, skip this section and jump to the next section.
- If you downloaded the installation file using your computer, move it to your mobile phone using a USB cable. You will need to install USB drivers to connect your phone to your computer using the USB port.
- If you downloaded it using your mobile phone browser, simply open the location of the apk file and follow the next step.
- Go to Settings on your phone. From there, find Security settings. There you can enable ‘installation from unknown sources’.
- After you have completed the previous step, run the apk file on your Android phone by tapping it. It should start installing itself.
The procedure will take hardly a minute. Be sure to turn off ‘installation from unknown sources’ once you have installed the app.
How to install apk on PC
The good news is that you can also install this killer video downloading app on a computer as well. For that, you need to install an Android emulator.
Follow the instructions below.
- Download a free Android emulator for PC by visiting this link.
- Install the emulator by following on-screen instructions.
- Now run the emulator.
- You should have downloaded the apk file for the app on your PC. If not, go back to the previous section (for Android) and get the apk file from the download link I provided.
- Double-click the file to run it inside the emulator.
- It will install automatically.
- Now start the app by clicking its icon from the emulator home screen.
That’s it. You can now download HD videos from YouTube and other video streaming websites using SnapTube HD app.