Criminal Case is a great game for anyone who enjoys solving mysteries. If you love this game on your phone, it’s time you start playing Criminal Case for PC as well. This guide will take you through all the necessary steps that you need to take in order to run this amazing mystery game on your computer.
What makes Criminal Case for PC such a massive hit?
But before we go into steps required to run this game, let’s see why this game has become such a hit in the past few years.
- The game has amazing graphics. This means that your eyes will always be happy watching what’s on screen. It’s a visual treat for your eyes to be honest.
- The mysteries or call them the cases are easy but they are also difficult in a way. If you have an eye for detail and you can find the hidden clues, chances are good that you will progress as a detective in your career.
- Criminal Case for PC has social features. This means you can easily connect with your friends, share objects with them, and ask them for help when you are stuck with some case.
- You can interrogate witnesses and even suspects in order to find the real killer in each case.
- When playing this game, you can easily examine evidence to find more clues.
There is everything in this game that makes an addictive social case-solving game.
Is there a PC version of this game available?
Criminal Case is a great game but unfortunately, the game developers haven’t worked on a PC version yet. Isn’t that sad?
Don’t worry. I don’t like my friends with dull faces.
There are two ways you can play this game on a PC.
Method 1: Run it using Facebook
It’s as easy as 123. Just follow the steps below.
- The first way is to open Chrome browser on your PC and go to this link https://www.facebook.com/CriminalCaseGame/.
- Now you need to sign in to your Facebook account. Once you do, you will be able to play Criminal Case on PC.
- You have the game running inside your browser and you can play it with your Facebook friends.
Method 2: Run it using Andy emulator
If you want to run the game as an app on your PC so that you can enjoy the same features you used to enjoy on iPhone and Android, you will need to install an emulator.
Before I go into details of this method, let me tell you how an emulator is going to help you run this game.
An Android emulator is basically a software to run a virtual Android machine on your computer. Practically, it means you can install Android apps and games on your PC once you have installed an emulator. It works similar to a standard Android phone.
Now follow these steps to get started. We will first install Andy emulator and then install the game inside our emulator software.
- First, go to this link and download Andy emulator.
- Once you have downloaded the file, double-click it to start the installation procedure.
- Follow on-screen instructions to complete the procedure.
Once you have installed the emulator, follow the steps below to install and play Criminal Case on PC.
- Run the emulator on your PC.
- Sign into Google Play Store by tapping Play Store icon in the emulated virtual Android device.
- Now search for Criminal Case. Click Install when you find the game.
- Wait for a few minutes. The game will install and an icon will display on your desktop.
- Click the icon. Now you can play the game and become the ultimate detective.