Do you want to download Hay Day for PC? Here is your chance to start playing this game on PC as this guide will take you through all the steps that you need to follow to play this on the bigger screen of your computer.
Is Hay Day as good as the hype?
This is definitely one of the most hyped games for Android. The Company spent a lot of money promoting the game and eventually got a lot of dedicated players spending hours on this. Is the game worth all this hype?
- The game has cinematic-like graphics that make it one of the best App for mobile devices.
- You build an old farming town where you do farming all day.
- You can customize the layout of your farm to manage the farm efficiently.
- You can produce extra goods and then trade them with your friends so that you can buy the goods that you need at your farm.
- You can also go for fishing in this game.
- You will have visitors. You can welcome them at your farm in this game just the way you would like to welcome them on your farm in the real world.
- You can deliver orders using a steamboat or a truck.
When you play Hay Day for PC, you grow a lot of beautiful flowers and you get to build wonderful building structures. In exchange, you earn in-game currency.
In this farming game, you will be able to build an unlimited supply of eggs, vegetables, dairy, fruits, and other products that come from plants and animals.
What’s new in the recent update?
The good thing about Hay Day for PC is that you can get the latest update on your computer. This new update brings a lot of interesting and new features that you don’t want to miss.
Read the new features introduced in this version and then scroll below for the tutorial on how to download Hay Day for PC.
- The new update provides a lot of performance enhancements. The game runs smoother than ever now.
- You will find support for additional languages including Traditional Chinese.
- There are new achievements that you can complete now.
- Now you can easily see your task points.
- The developers have added a new league called Champions’ League where you compete against the whole world.
How to download Hay Day for PC?
If you want to play the latest version of this addictive farming game, then you have reached the right place. Below, I’m going to explain an easy method to install this game on your laptop/desktop.
Follow the easy steps below.
Step 1: Choose an Android emulator
The first step to run this game on your computer is to install an Android emulator that will run a virtual Android device on your computer.
You have two free options to choose from. Although there are some other free emulators available in the market, but I don’t recommend them because of either complexity of installation or their limited features.
Pick an emulator of your choice from the following options.
- Andy emulator: Andy is one of the best Android emulators these days. With its new version out, it’s better than Bluestacks now. Download it here.
- Bluestacks emulator: Bluestacks is another great option when it comes to free emulators. You can download it here.
Step 2: Install the emulator
- Find the file you downloaded for Andy emulator.
- Double-click the file.
- The installation procedure will start.
- Follow easy on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
Step 3: Install Hay Day for PC
Finally, it’s time to install the game now. follow the steps below to play the game within next five minutes.
- Start the Andy emulator by double-clicking its icon from your PC desktop.
- Once the emulator starts, tap Play Store icon and sign in using your Google credentials.
- Now you will be able to see different games and apps available on Play store.
- If you can’t find Hay Day on the main screen in the Play Store, simply perform a search using the built-in search feature in the Play Store.
- Now you should be able to install the game. It will take only a minute.
- It’s time to run the game now.