KIK Login Online is the best way to use KIK messenger on a PC. This article will explain everything you need to know in order to use this messenger online.
Before we go into details, let’s have a look at how KIK makes your life better as a chat application available for Android, iOS, and PC.
What makes KIK the best messenger these days?
KiK is already one of the most popular chat applications available for mobile phones. Here are some of the features that make it such a top chatting app.
- You don’t need a phone number to start using this messenger.
- You can search for friends in the app by their username.
- You can send stickers and personalize your chats.
- You can set chat background to give it a special feel.
- Share anything using KIK.
- It’s easy to create groups and chat with friends.
- Best of all, this app is free to use.
How to download KiK for PC
To enable KiK login online on a PC, you need to first download this app for your PC. Since KiK has an Android version, we can easily run it on a PC using an Android emulator.
I’m sure you want to know more about emulators. Read below.
What is an Android emulator?
An Android emulator is a complex piece of software that runs a virtual Android phone on your PC. This virtual device runs inside the Windows OS on your computer.
The good news is that you can also emulate a virtual Android device on a MAC computer as well.
So what are some free options?
If you want to use a free emulator, here are some of the best options available in the market these days.
- Bluestacks: This is probably the most famous emulator. It runs on Windows and iOS and it’s free to use.
- Andy: This is another great option for those who want seamless performance from a free emulator.
- Droid4x: This is yet another free option. This emulator is quickly becoming a top free emulator for Android and run Kik Online.
Depending on which emulator you want, download the installation file. I’ve provided download links for these emulators. Just click their name.
After downloading the installation file, double-click it to start the installation procedure. It will take a minute or so, depending on your computer’s processing power, RAM, and the speed of your internet connection.
Steps to download KiK for PC
Now that it’s time to download this app, I won’t keep you waiting. Remember, you will need to download it before you can create an account.
Follow the instructions below to download the app.
- Start the Android emulator that you installed in the previous steps in this guide.
- Open Play Store and search for KIK messenger. Install when you find it.
- Now start the game by clicking its icon.
KIK Login Online – Detailed Guide
After installing the app, you need to create a KIK account to use the app.
The good news is that this KIK login online guide includes detailed instructions to solve this problem.
- Run the KIK app in your Android emulator.
- When the app starts, you will see a login screen. Click ‘register’ to create a new account.
- Provide necessary information and click ‘create’. You will need to enter the following information.
- First name
- Last name
- Email address
- Birth date
- Once you have completed the above step, you can sign in to KIK messenger using the newly created account.