Do you edit your videos using your favorite editing software Viva Video? If so, I’m sure you have been looking for a way to use this amazing piece of software on your PC/laptops. Here is the solution for how to download Viva Video for PC.
What is inside this tutorial?
You’ve landed at the perfect spot as this guide article will make things possible if you follow the steps correctly. Keep on reading to find out how to download this app for PC.
Android emulators have made it possible for you to run all your favorite software programs directly on your personal computers. What’s even more exciting is that it’s absolutely free.
Before we get started with the tutorial here is a bit of a crash course on the app along with the benefits.
What makes Viva Video the best app out there?
Viva Video is basically a video editing app that is widely popular. It’s a must-have app if you’re into video making and that kind of stuff.
The many distinct features of the application are as follows.
- A powerful video editor with professional tools.
- A photo slideshow maker enables you to make your pictures into movie masterpieces.
- A variety of more than 200 special effects to choose from when it comes to video editing.
- A unique video Collage (PIP) maker combine your pictures using fancy templates.
- Export and share feature allows you to move your pictures to your gallery effortlessly.
- Creative camera lenses support multi-capture options.
How to download Viva Video for PC
Now it’s time to download this amazing video editor for your PC. Read the system requirements below and proceed if your computer meets these requirements.
Requirements for running Viva Video for PC
To run this app, you will need to install an Android emulator. The emulator we recommend you to use is ‘Bluestacks’.
It is one of the best and has shown satisfactory performance for many users worldwide. It has the best reviews among all free emulators.
The system requirements for running the Bluestacks emulator are as follows:-
- 2GB RAM
- 4GB free hard-drive space for storing app data
- The supported Operating systems are Windows 7,8,8.1,10 and Mac (OS X)
- Administrator privileges
- 512mb Graphics memory with updated drivers.
If your PC passes the requirements test, we are all set to begin. Read the step by step instructions given below in the tutorial section to successfully run Android apps on PC.
Steps to follow to use this video editor on your laptop
Follow the following steps to get your favorite apps up and running.
- Download the Bluestacks Android Emulator from the link provided below.
Download Bluestack emulator.
- Once the download is complete, double tap the installer icon to extract the software to your hard-drive.
- As the installation is finished, the Bluestacks icon will appear on your home screen. Launch the application and sign in with your Google account. See the image below.
- Now that you’ve started the application, you’ll notice a search bar at the top of the window. Type in the name of the application and it will search the Play store for it.
- After you’ve synchronized, click the install button and it will start download Viva Video for PC.
- The app will now appear in the ‘All apps’ section of the emulator.
- Launch it from there and start editing your favorite videos with this feature-packed software program.
Hope this tutorial was of some help to you. Don’t forget to Share it with your friends.