Racing games have always managed to capture the attention of hardcore and casual gamers from arcade era to this console era. Traffic Rider for PC is a console-like experience on the big screen.
You’re going to love performance and quality of this app when you run it on the larger screen of your PC.
Learn here how.
This game is an unforgettable visual treat for everyone with its life-like graphics and unbeatable performance.
The game is developed by Soner Kara game studio.
Why play Traffic Rider?
What do you think? Why would someone go through all this trouble to play this game?
Is it worth the time and effort? Find out below.
Even though this game has console quality graphics, you’ll find plenty of other reasons to try this hit traffic racing thriller.
- The bikes can be upgraded. This means you don’t have to live with what you got. Earn in-game money or burn your wallet to turn your regular sports bike into a monster. You can run through traffic at blistering speeds.
- There is a huge variety of bikes for you. The application added some 20 additional bikes in its recent update and more are promised. So if you feel like trying out different bikes to see what fits your driving style, it won’t disappoint you.
- The game has a career mode which means you have missions and all that. There are over 40 missions for now, but the developers have already announced more tasks in the next update.
- Sprint through traffic on never-ending highways for your ultimate driving test. At some point, you’re going to lose concentration and hit one of the oncoming trucks. But let’s see how far you can go.
Is there is a PC version of Traffic Rider?
You want to play this game on a bigger computer screen. You can’t enjoy the visual bliss on a smaller screen the way you enjoy it on the larger computer screen.
But unfortunately, there is no official PC version.
Listen, this doesn’t mean I will leave you here. Keep reading to see how to find a way around the problem.
The developers haven’t committed anything so probably they are never releasing a computer version.
So is there any way in the world one can play this on a PC?
Yes, there is more than one trick. It’s time to figure out some of these.
Method 1: Bluestacks
Bluestacks is the easiest workaround to run this application on a laptop. It’s an Android emulator.
You may install it on a Windows PC or a Mac. It creates a virtual Android OS environment on your computer so that you can run apps and games.
Downloading and installing Bluestacks is easy. You should download it from the official website and install it using a user account with administrative privileges.
Now to run the game using Bluestacks, just follow the steps below.
- Run Bluestacks by double-clicking the program icon.
- You will need to sign in using Google credentials. If you don’t have a Google account, create one now.
- Go to Google Play store.
- Search for “Traffic Rider”.
- Download the game.
- Once the download completes, you will receive a notification.
- The game is installed in Bluestacks now. Run it by simply clicking its icon from the app drawer.
Method 2: Try another Android emulator
For some reason, if Bluestacks doesn’t work for you, the only way for you to play Traffic Rider for PC is to use another Android emulator. There are some free alternatives to Bluestacks that do the job efficiently. Check the list below.
If you are looking for a hassle-free paid solution, check some below.
To run the game using any of these emulators, you only need to follow instructions as above in Bluestacks tutorial. The only difference is that you’re using a different emulator now. Rest of the steps will be the same.